Through leadership and individual commitment, RPC continues to place a high priority on the workplace health and safety of its workers.
RPC aim to eliminate all preventable work-related injury and illness through the systematic management of all their risks. RPC strive for zero lost time injuries and to make measurable improvements in health, safety and environmental performance through their workplace health and safety and environmental management systems and strategic plans.
To further demonstrate a strong commitment to the ongoing improvement of safety performance, RPC will be completing an AS 4801 certification audit in 2012.
The primary goal of our safety policies and procedures is to provide a safe and healthy work environment for our employees, contractors and visitors. Our objectives are to:
- Comply with all relevant statutory obligations, contractual requirements and company systems.
- Provide adequate resources to establish and maintain a safe system of work.
- Maintain health and safety competency and integrate health and safety requirements in all aspects of business.
- Continuously improve performance, as measured against targets and objectives, through innovative technology, education and good management practices.
- Provide health and safety training for employees.
- Employ only those contractors who aspire to the same health and safety standards as RPC Technologies.
- Promote a positive health and safety culture which is based on the principle that all incidents can be prevented.
- Provide an emergency response program for unforeseen events so as to minimise hazards to people, assets and the environmenRPC is committed to the health and safety of all workers and strives to provide a safe workplace for all workers without risk to the environment.