FRP Pump Column
Fight corrosion and water contamination with Permaglass FRP Pump Column.
Like Permaglass FRP Bore Casing, Permaglass FRP Pump Columns are corrosion resistant, lightweight, and extremely strong. It is a rigid rising main suitable for submersible pump installations. It will not corrode like steel and is very quick and easy to install. Permaglass FRP Pump Column is suitable for pump settings down to 150 metres (more in some instances – see the technical data in the downloadable brochure).
Features and Benefits
- Kwik-Lok Joins (very quick and easy to join)
- Anti-Torque Non Rotating Joints
- Lightweight Casing
- Corrosion Resistant FRP (or GRP / GRE)
- Australian Owned
- Good Availability
- Lengths Available 5m, 3m, 2m and 1m
- Handles up to 100° without derating
Fittings and Adaptors
- Lifting Clamps (certified)
- Locking Wires and O-Rings available as spares
- End Connectors, Flanges and Reducers in 316L Stainless steel (standard) or SAF2507 by request
BSP Threads are used on all threaded adapters unless requested otherwise (price may vary for alternative thread types).
Download Attachment: Pump Column Brochure.pdf