The product is designed to provide efficient, inexpensive treatment of odours released from sewer manholes, pump station wells and smaller wastewater treatment plants. The Puretta range utilises the same Spacious Wire Pac [SWP] media used in Azzuro’s larger Bio-trickling Filters that have proved extremely effective in treating odour for Melbourne Water, Sydney Water, at Gippsland Water Factory and at many other locations around the world.
- Compact, pre-assembled system supplied ready to install.
- Simple to install and easily relocatable.
- Automatic water irrigation and humidification maintain the optimum environment for biological activity.
- Continuous reliable operation; minimal maintenance required.
- Operating costs minimised by low system pressure drop and long BTF media life.
- An optional carbon polishing stage for sensitive locations.
- Change out of activated carbon requires no specialised equipment [small crane / HIAB or equivalent].
For more information download attachment: