FLOWTITE™ Jacking pipes are designed for the construction and renovation of underground pipelines using trenchless methods. FLOWTITE™ jacking pipes feature high axial strength and ring stiffness and a flush coupling design. FLOWTITE™ Jacking Pipes are manufactured on a continuously winding and advancing mandrel, ensuring consistent high quality pipes. These are recognised for their strength and corrosion resistance making them suitable for a range of applications including water, sewerage and drainage.
- Minimum environmental disturbance, especially in urban areas.
- Significant reduction in social costs
- A strong, watertight, complete pipeline after jacking is finished.
- Lower installation costs compared to open trench technology.
- Pipe structure can be designed individually according to project‐specific requirements.