Designed exclusively by RPC engineers, the RPC Perma-Manhole® is a semi-structural GRP manhole liner with an integrated channel liner with an O-ring seal designed in accordance with BS EN 13121.3:2008+A1:2010 and AS3571.1 (ISO 10467). Eliminating the need for in-situ placement of reinforced steel in mass concrete encasement, the RPC solution minimises man-entry requirements and work in confined spaces. Perma-Manhole and RPC GRP manhole liners can be placed and concrete encased within 24 to 48 hours. Once the channel liner is installed and the joint tested, the GRP manhole liner can be installed, supported by a steel support frame at ground level.
- RPC’s Perma-Manhole® provides unsurpassed corrosion resistance and a low-maintenance asset life of up to 100 years.
- Extraordinary temperature resistance suitable for use with applications over 65°C (the hydration temperature of concrete).
- The RPC’s GRP in-situ cast-in-place formwork resists both short-term construction loads and long-term hydrostatic ground water pressure.
- Fast off-site manufacture up to 6m diameter.
- An Integrated design for one-piece manhole, drop pipe and channel invert liner delivery.
- Significantly reduced site risks and public disruption due to ease and speed of installation.